Welcome to DIGITAL ICABE 2021
The International Conference on Applied Business and Economics (ICABE 2021) is taking place on-line in New Jersey USA from November 3rd to 5th 2021. It is organized by:
- William Paterson University, Cotsakos College of Business, USA
- University of West Attica, Faculty of Administrative, Economics, and Social Sciences, Greece
- International Strategic Management Association (ISMA), Greece
In cooperation with:
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Greece
- International Hellenic University, Faculty of Business, Kavala Campus, Greece
- Malama – Institute for Psychological Applications, Greece
- Rostov State University of Economics, Faculty of Economics, Law and Finance, Russia
- University of A Coruna, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Spain
- University of Latvia, Faculty of Business, Management and Economics, Latvia
- University of Malta, Faculty of Economics, Management and Accountancy, Malta
- University of Szczecin, Faculty of Economics, Finance and Management; Institute of Economics and Finance; Institute of Management, Poland
ICABE celebrates its 17th anniversary this year and it is very thankful to its participants, partners, supporters, and the cooperating international journals since the 1st edition of the conference.
The main goal of ICABE 2021 is to provide an opportunity to academics and professionals from a variety of fields to meet and exchange ideas and expertise in their field and beyond. An additional goal of ICABE is to combine interests and scientific research related to business-economics to interact with members within and outside their own disciplines and to bring people closer for the benefit of the scientific community worldwide.
ICABE 2021 main themes are the following:
- “TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS”
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: TBA
- “DIGITAL MONEY AND CRYPTOCURRENCIES: TRANSFORMING ECONOMY AND SOCIETY”
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: TBA
- “LEADERSHIP IN THE MIDST OF CHALLENGES”
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: TBA
Also on the occasion of 200 years of the GREEK NATIONAL INDEPENDENCE 1821-2021 ICABE 2021 organizes a SPECIAL PANEL DISCUSSION on:
“GREEK ECONOMY IN THE LAST TWO CENTURIES: LESSONS FROM THE PAST”
Special sessions for graduate students (M.Sc., and Ph.D., candidates) have been scheduled with 3 of the best papers selected by the Scientific Committee of the Conference to be published for FREE in one of the international journals participating in the conference according to the publishing requirements of each journal.
Papers presented in ICABE 2021 are eligible for publication in one of the following journals participating in the conference according to publishing requirements. Selected papers related to the main theme of the conference will be evaluated for the collective volume dedicated to ICABE 2021. It is in conference’s intention most of the articles presented to be published in journals indexed in Scopus, Web of Sciences, Cabell, and other well-known data bases.
All articles submitted online and presented in the conference will be published as an extended abstract (detailed template to follow) in the volume of proceedings.
Presented articles will be further evaluated by the Scientific Committee of ICABE 2021 for publication in one of the journals supporting the conference based on each journal’s publication requirements.
This year ICABE offers two awards for the best articles presented:
- The “Best Article Award” consisting of publication fee waiver and 1000 euro.
- The “Second Best Article Award” consisting of publication fee waiver and 500 euro.
International Journals supporting the conference:
- Collective Volume (Emerald or Springer or Elsevier)
- Economic Annals Faculty of Economics at the University of Belgrade,
- Equilibrium: Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy
- European Research Studies Journal (special issue dedicated to ICABE 2021)
- International Business and Accounting Research Journal
- International Journal of Economics and Business Administration
- International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research
- International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management
- Journal of Applied Economic Sciences
- Journal of Risk and Financial Management (special issue dedicated to ICABE 2021)
- Journal of Economic Asymmetries
- Oeconomia Copernicana
- Scientific Annals of Economics and Business
- SPOUDAI – Journal of Economics and Business
- The International Journal of Finance
- Volume of Proceedings
Calendar of Important Dates
|April 5, 2021||First day to register using the online platform and submit abstracts for evaluation https://conference.icabe.gr/|
|October 1, 2021||Last day for submitting the final abstract of your article (one page size B5 single space, TNR 11) to the Conference Organizers to be included in the Volume of Proceedings and/or the final paper for evaluation to be included in one of the Collective Volumes dedicated to the Conference. Early registration ends.|
|October 2, 2021||Late registration starts.|
|October 15, 2021||Last day for notifying paper submitters on the acceptance or rejection of their paper for presentation.|
|October 20, 2021||Last day for paper presenters to register. Presenters must register by this date or lose their conference program slot. Late registration ends.|
|November 3, 2021||ICABE begins at 1800H Central Europe Time with 1 electronic platform (plenary session) (1600H in Greece, 0900H in NY, 0800H in Chicago)|
|November 4, 2021||ICABE continues at 1100H Central Europe Time with 3 different platforms (plenary and parallel sessions) (0900H in Greece)|
|November 5, 2021||ICABE continues at 1100H Central Europe Time with 3 different platforms (plenary and parallel sessions (0900H in Greece)|
|November 5, 2021||ICABE concludes at 2000H Central Europe Time with 1 electronic platform (plenary session) (1800H in Greece, 1100H in NY, 1000H in Chicago|
You can contact us by filling the following form or by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.